Saturday, July 16, 2011

Friend troubles... did i do the right thing.?

Kso, my friend got this boyfriend. And everything was fine untill all of a sudden she didnt talk text me or hang out with me any my other friends anymore. We got really fed up. Because every moment of her time was about her stupid boyfriend. I do also have a boyfriend and i love him to death but i wouldnt put him in front of my friends, So anyways, a little more about them is one day he got his phone taken away before school and she didnt feel good so she wasnt going to go to school so when she texted him he didnt answer so she said she had to go to school to find out if her boyfriend was okay. Its like that ridiculous. So anyways me and my friends told her it was us or him and she choose him. She now has 1 friend. And i have plenty. I just wanna know do you think i over reacted? oh and we hadnt hung out in over 2 months and we used to hang out everyday after schoool.

No comments:

Post a Comment