Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Should i let my bf touch me when he wants?(need help)?

my bf n me were best friends for a year before we started to date 3 mnths ago...at that time he was shy and use to tell me he doesnt like sex but now its different...whenever m saying sumthing..he just kisses me madly n starts to knead my body n i hav to shout to stop him....he is 19 and i m 14 so i dont like this now....i really love him though...last tym we met he pushed me on his bed n started to kiss n knead my body n opened his shirt...i was shouting bt he didnt stop until i slapped him ,,,n left now m too scared to meet him as if next time he will rape me after that he told me hes sorry by msg many many times n even sent me a dress a teddy n chocolates,,,,,i cant even tell mom abt this.....wt shld i do? i m very much in love with him but is he lusted or what? shld i just let him touch me,,is this normal? thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment