Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I had a dream i was being kidnapped!?

kso lastnight i had a dream that i was with my friend and we went back to my house for a sleep over, but it wasnt even at my current house, it was at my old apartment building. But anyways and then we started singing songs waiting for someone to come open the door cuz i never had my key.. and it was dark outside, and then we seen some creepy old guy and girl in the car, and then we started screaming and running away, then they like jumped outta the car and started chasing my friend she ran away, then i started running,then the came from the other side and started chasing me i knew i was never gonna get away cuz he was like right behind me so i stopped and then i looked at him, and he said get in the car.. and i said no why.. and then my friend came back and then hes like.. you were following us, dont try and play games, and we were like no were not, and then i just woke up? wtf ?

No comments:

Post a Comment