Sunday, July 10, 2011

Does this guy like me?

Kso, I like a guy and my friends say he likes me. I talk to him everyday on facebook or I go to his house or someething. he's in all my classes. before he said he likes me, then he said he doesn't like me and just thinks im pretty. before i was at his house and we were lk .. wrestling i guess ahaha. we were playing truth or dare with a few friends and he got dared to ask me out and i said no because since it was a dare i thought he would just dump me anyway -.- stupid me. and his friend said he likes me and asked me out before but i don't remember that. he sits far from me in class, and out of everyone to be like "hey bob check this out," he will say it to me. my friends say we would make a good couple and when they say it around him he doesnt say anything. when i was at his house , since im there so much his dad thought i was his girlfriend. on facebook i was like "ahaha ur grounded." and hes like "no you love me too much" i was like "no" and hes like "you know you doooo. " does he like mee?

No comments:

Post a Comment