Sunday, July 10, 2011

Why does my cat do this?

Kso, Somtimes Im just playing with my cat then he randomly takes my hand and starts biting them. And he also somtimes while playing with me starts scratching my hand, usually there is no blood unless he does it alot then I get mad at him. But somtimes he randomly just attacks me, but I know when hes gonna attack cause he gets this weird glare on his face so I have to take a pillow and cover my self or push him away with it so he doesnt attack me. And just a few minutes ago I was on my laptop and he randomly walks in my room..I petted him then I turned back arond but he just attacked my leg and it started bleeding a little bit. Is it normal? & Yes, He is neutered. If Im right I think he turned 1 years old today. K, Thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment