Friday, July 15, 2011

What is wrong with me?

For around 5 years now i have suffered with what i call 'eye ache' and headaches daily. I have had checks for sinusitis and a brain scan but nothing has come up. I have been put on various medications to try and treat it but nothing seems to work. I used to suffer from severe migranes when i was around 13 but they have dissappeared now. I am 18 years old and it is becoming frustrating now as i just want to know what is wrong with me. I have visitied several doctors and GPs and no one seems to know what is wrong with me. Other than this i am completley healthy so i cant see anything else that would be causing it. I have tried cutting out coffee and chocolate to see if that helped but nothing changed. Can someone help me?!

No comments:

Post a Comment